Sunday, January 1, 2012

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

Happy New Year MOMS!!!!
Wishing you a great start to a NEW YEAR.......
I was thinking about TODAY as each of my children woke up and came downstairs and I told them, "Today is a NEW YEAR, 2011 is gone and now we start 2012!!!" I thought, wow!!! If we could wake up each day and think like that!!! TODAY IS A NEW DAY!!!!! Let yesterday go and start this new day that God has blessed us with. Start each day asking ourselves "What can I change today to make today a better day?". Whether it be more patience, more time with our family, more prayer time, more time to reflect, more intentional things that will make a difference in our day!!!!

This year, I want to focus on being more intentional...What will you focus on???
Looking forward to seeing you all on the 12th!!!

Lori

No comments:

Post a Comment